17 October 2013

Still Waiting for Word (but keeping busy)


Sooo I'm still waiting to hear back from Yamaha. Remember how the 90-minute audition was video taped and sent to corporate? First, the tape sat in the Yamaha mail room for 5 days. Way to go, intern.. A week later, I was told that the video wasn't properly "finalized" and thus had to be FedExed back to California to be fixed or finalized or rendered or whatever and then FedExed BACK to South Dakota (yeah, that confused me, too...I think that the head of teacher training or whoever is deeming my audition pass or fail is in South Dakota?). So I'm told that the person evaluating my audition tape now has said audition tape in his/her possession and will be reviewing it this week. So I'm told!
Meanwhile, to keep my anxious mind off of the results...

WEDNESDAY: big presentation at work (#killedit) (Quantum Learning Network)...waiting to hear from Yamaha... 

THURSDAY: freelance work due for client (Social Media Superstar)...waiting to hear from Yamaha... 

FRIDAY bid/brief due for potential new client (Social Media Superstar) 

SATURDAY: piano recital!!!! ...waiting to hear from Yamaha...

Oh and that thing called work during the day! 

#igotthis

More updates to come as they are made available! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment