28 November 2009

Bday parties weekend part 1


Jenna, Nicki and me


Michigan pride in SYDNEY!!

Weekend work=not fun. Weekend work in Australia when the weather is nice=really, REALLY unfun. I had work at Maths Worldwide from 10-4 on Saturday and had an EXCEPTIONAL day. Boss man called me into his office and put me in charge of the whole sales team, which isn't a bad thing. I organised the board, managed some people, and still managed to make 12 appointments out of 18 calls. KPI=pretty good. Boss man offered me two more hours a day, from 10 am-12 pm, giving me a 4 hour gap in between shifts. But there's a library nearby, and a pool, so maybe I'll start going for arvo swims or something.

Saturday night Marty and I headed into the city, in Circular Quay, to a pub called the Basement for Blanka's birthday. It was a wonderful night, with a salsa band to boot. On the bus into the city, the guy in front of us was wearing a Michigan hat!! I had to get it on camera. I see M's all over the place, and I need to start getting them on the record! GO BLUE is an international phenomenon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment